samedi 27 décembre 2008

LARS STEPHAN IN PREF, MAGAZINE BEAU ET INTELLIGENT



Iam more a visual person than a great talker, therefore check out my flickr site to get a better idea of who I am. A little bio right here: I moved to NY two years ago after studying film in college. My first job in NY was to work as an assistant to an eyewear designer favored by the likes of Madonna and Jake Gyllenhaal. From there I did the odd job here and there, worked in a gallery and as Naomi Campbells personal assistant(uh.. yeah that one, and NO she didn't hit me) After that roller coaster I ventured into one of my passions, photography and became a photo assistant to a NY based sports photographer. I gave it to follow my calling to hollywood where a friend of mine, after years and years of struggle recently sold a script which went BIG. So I found myself working in the camera department of an oscar winning cinematographer. What next? This year is going about to get my photography portfolio together and getting it out there, pursuing my painting and ... whatever is going to come my way! Any suggestions? ---------- update one year later ---------- Within the last year I started working in a New York restaurant, saved money, bought a good camera and started shooting, spend two months in Argentina and mostly Chile working for a local fashion photographer (Simon Pais) in Santiago. This year I am relocating to Berlin, Germany after spending two months in Israel. Look me up on facebook (Lars Stephan), since I am not updating my myspace anymore.

Aucun commentaire: